Every Mile Means


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bicycle Sport Shop - Central Store

"Every Mile Means that I am making the most of my time here on earth. I am keeping my body strong and healthy. My brother died of cancer at the age of ten. He taught me how to ride a bike. I know he would want me to be strong and keep riding. He taught me what true bravery is. If he can battle cancer, I can keep pushing myself to go that extra mile. I'm living strong for my hero John Patrick O'Neill. {9-1-83 - 8-26-94}"

posted at the Bicycle Sport Shop 517 South Lamar Blvd.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of buying Playstation 3 for my sone. Since different brands can be played on the Wii, is the same true with playstation 3? Can playstation 2 games be played on playstation 3?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Today I looked at this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Wii tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online FIFA Soccer game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

In case you wish to play Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL2K or Fight Night tournaments on your Ps3 or Xbox 360 online for money - we receive applications for beta-testers ASAP. Become our fan on Facebook until March 31 and win $2,000 in cash: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=mf&gid=298821430083&_fb_noscript=1

Anonymous said...

Hails folks! I have a underground tattoo supply business in Toronto. Since 2002 I've been purchasing all tattoo supplies at wholesale prices but my supplier got jailed (yeah, hard to believe) so I'm looking for a reliable tattoo supplies company (better online one) to buy tattoo equipment from. Here is an example of what I am interested in: Tattoo Supplies. Thank you very much in advance for all tips folks! PM me or drop me some lines at: triple6tattoo@hotmail.com